Nakala Analytics Job Vacancy 2018 for Training And Events Coordinator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Nakala Analytics Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Nakala Analytics Job Vacancy 2018
Nakala Analytics Ltd is a data analytics startup company specializing in Business Analytics, Machine Learning and Data Engineering operating in Kenya. We develop and implement decision support tools that help businesses analyze data efficiently and effectively.
- Conduct industrial needs assessments, identifying data analytics skills or knowledge gaps that need addressing.
- Planning, coordinating and organizing training programs including the venue, registration, facilitators and directing the participants to ensure excellent customer experience.
- Design and develop training programs in coordination with other stakeholders. This may include preparation of training curriculum, workshop materials, marketing material and updating online databases.
- Marketing relevant training programs, reach out to interested parties, close deals and ensuring minimum capacity registration for each session.
- Identify relevant event partners and sponsors and close meaningful relationships while at the same time maintaining the numbers.
- Build a database of workshop attendees and facilitators for future follow-ups.
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records.
- Uphold best practices and corporate education principles for training.
- Handling many different tasks, under time and cost pressures
- BS degree or diploma in training, HR, education, marketing, public relations, communications or business studies, data analytics or related field.
- Proven work experience as a training coordinator, trainer, training facilitator, events organizer or a similar role.
- Hands on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting.
- Adequate knowledge of digital marketing.
- Ability to organize events with large groups of hands-on participants.
- Ability to execute a full training cycle from planning to evaluation.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Familiarity with any type of training software and/or knowledge database.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong working knowledge of instructional design theory as well as proof of successful implementation.
- Proven track record, showing the ability to successfully complete the full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate).
- Knowledgeable about both traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Exceptional organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize work.
How to Apply
Send the following details to [email protected]
- SUBJECT LINE : Junior Data Scientist
- A letter of motivation.
- Latest CV (not more than 2 pages).
- At least 2 referees.
- 2 samples of your previous work (PDF, git, hosted application etc.)
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: