Nairobi Women’s Hospital Jobs 2018 for Medical Officer
With our vision “We are trusted with the healthcare of our women in Africa” and our mission “With passion we deliver healthcare”, we are expanding to meet the growing demand for quality and cost-effective healthcare.
Based in any of our Hospital Units and reporting to the Clinical Services in Charge, this position will be responsible for providing superior interventional and preventative medical care in the critical care unit.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Human Medicine and Surgery (MbCHb), valid certification in BLS, ATLS, ACLS and proof of registration and annual licenses’ from KMPDB.
- In addition they must have a minimum 2 years continuously working in a busy hospital environment, with active knowledge on management of critically ill patients.
- Customer Focus,
- Team Work,
- Managing performance,
- Results Oriented,
- Reliability with demonstrated interpersonal skills
- high degree of professionalism and ethics.
How to Apply
To express your interest in the above position, please CLICK HERE to apply online ON OR BEFORE SATURDAY 10TH MARCH 2018.
Owing to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: How to Start a Blog and Make Money Online in Kenya in 2019 (Exclusive Guide)