Nairobi Women’s Hospital Job Vacancies 2018 for Senior Nurses
With our vision “We are trusted with the healthcare of our women in Africa” and our mission “With passion we deliver healthcare”, we are expanding to meet the growing demand for quality and cost effective health care.
Reporting to the Section in Charge, this position is responsible for provision of high quality primary nursing care within Critical Care/ Theatre or Renal Unit.
- Applicants must be in possession of a nursing qualification at Diploma level, with valid certification in BLS, ACLS or ATLS plus a minimum of 4 years post-graduation working experience in a Critical Care Unit / Theatre / Dialysis centre within a busy hospital setting.
- Possession of specialized qualification in Critical Care / Peri-operative Care / Nephrology will be a distinct advantage.
- Customer Focus,
- Team Work,
- Managing performance,
- Results Oriented,
- Reliability with demonstrated interpersonal skills
- high degree of professionalism and ethics.
How to Apply
To express your interest in the above position, please CLICK HERE to apply online ON OR BEFORE SATURDAY 10TH MARCH 2018.
Owing to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More