Nairobi Women’s Hospital Job Vacancies 2018 for Medical Records Officer
With our vision “We are trusted with the healthcare of our women in Africa” and our mission “With passion we deliver healthcare”, we are expanding to meet the growing demand for quality and cost effective health care.
Based in our Kitengela Unit and reporting to the Hospital Manager, this position is responsible for planning, organizing and execution of medical records activities in line with business objectives.
The job holder will also ensure security and confidentiality of medical records and analysis of data captured to inform management decisions.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Diploma in Health Records and Information Technology. The position requires active knowledge and experience in people management and customer service.
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years cumulative experience, with 1 year in a similar supervisory position in a busy hospital setting
- Customer Focus,
- Team Work,
- Managing performance,
- Results Oriented,
- Reliability with demonstrated interpersonal skills
- high degree of professionalism and ethics.
How to Apply
To express your interest in the above position, please CLICK HERE to apply online ON OR BEFORE SATURDAY 10TH MARCH 2018.
Owing to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More