Nairobi Women’s Hospital Job Vacancies 2018 for Manager Trainees
With our vision “We are trusted with the healthcare of our women in Africa” and our mission “With passion we deliver healthcare”, we are expanding to meet the growing demand for quality and cost-effective healthcare.
In readiness for opening of new branches, we are recruiting for the above positions.
The successful candidates will undergo intensive and deliberate training for 6 months prior to deployment.
- Ultimately the successful candidates will be responsible for providing leadership and driving business in line with the organization’s business objectives.
- Additionally, this position will ensure day to day operations and quality service delivery at a hospital branch.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with 3-5 years’ progressive work experience in a supervisory role. Masters qualification will be an added advantage.
- The position demands some understanding and appreciation of Business, Financial, People and Stakeholder management; as well as active application of Information Systems and Health Care Management. In addition, the successful candidate must have experience working in a healthcare facility.
- Customer Focus,
- Team Work,
- Managing performance,
- Results Oriented,
- Reliability with demonstrated interpersonal skills
- high degree of professionalism and ethics.
How to Apply
To express your interest in the above position, please CLICK HERE to apply online ON OR BEFORE SATURDAY 10TH MARCH 2018.
Owing to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.
- EXPLORE MORE: