Nairobi Women’s Hospital Job Vacancies 2018 for Internal Auditor
With our vision “We are trusted with the healthcare of our women in Africa” and our mission “With passion we deliver healthcare”, we are expanding to meet the growing demand for quality and cost effective health care.
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, this position is responsible for ensuring compliance to Company policies, processes and procedures within international standards and legislation and ensuring that all identified risks are adequately mitigated.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree, with professional qualification at diploma level (CPA finalist or its equivalent)
- minimum of 3 years relevant experience. Professional Qualification as a Certified Internal Auditor (C.I.A.) will be a distinct advantage.
- Customer Focus,
- Team Work,
- Managing performance,
- Results Oriented,
- Reliability with demonstrated interpersonal skills
- high degree of professionalism and ethics.
How to Apply
To express your interest in the above position, please CLICK HERE to apply online ON OR BEFORE SATURDAY 10TH MARCH 2018.
Owing to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More