Nairobi Women’s Hospital Job Vacancies 2018 for Credit Operations Manager
With our vision “We are trusted with the healthcare of our women in Africa” and our mission “With passion we deliver healthcare”, we are expanding to meet the growing demand for quality and cost effective health care.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, this position will lead in credit risk assessment of patients and adherence to set policies and processes on admission, billing and discharge; to reduce incidences’ of bad debt, in line with the company’s strategic objectives .
- Applicants must be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree with professional credit management qualification at diploma level (CCM or equivalent)
- Minimum of 3 years’ credit operations management experience in a fast paced and demanding hospital environment.
- Customer Focus,
- Team Work,
- Managing performance,
- Results Oriented,
- Reliability with demonstrated interpersonal skills
- high degree of professionalism and ethics.
How to Apply
To express your interest in the above position, please CLICK HERE to apply online ON OR BEFORE SATURDAY 10TH MARCH 2018.
Owing to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More