Nairobi Women’s Hospital Job Recruitment 2018 for Medical Services Manager
With our vision “We are trusted with the healthcare of our women in Africa” and our mission “With passion we deliver healthcare”, we are expanding to meet the growing demand for quality and cost effective health care.
Reporting to the Chief Quality and Standards Officer, this position is responsible for
- Providing leadership to promote and restore patients’ health and to meet stakeholders requirements for quality; through policy development
- Developing day-to-day management and long-term planning for patient care; directing and developing staff;
- Collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary professional staffs; providing physical and psychological support for patients, families and caregivers.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine and Surgery with licensing from the KMPDB. Relevant qualifications in healthcare management will be a definite advantage.
- The position demands active knowledge and experience in developing clinical plans, Business, Financial, People and Stakeholder management; as well as Active application of Information Systems and Health Care Management.
- In addition, they must possess experience working in a busy hospital environment, with active knowledge on patient management.
- Customer Focus,
- Team Work,
- Managing performance,
- Results Oriented,
- Reliability with demonstrated interpersonal skills
- high degree of professionalism and ethics.
How to Apply
To express your interest in the above position, please CLICK HERE to apply online ON OR BEFORE SATURDAY 10TH MARCH 2018.
Owing to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More