Nairobi Hospital Recruitment 2018 for Procurement Controller, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Nairobi Hospital Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Nairobi Hospital Recruitment 2018
The Nairobi Hospital, a leading healthcare institution in Eastern Africa has excellent career opportunity for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement. The successful candidate will be a team player with the ability to effectively add value to enabling good patient outcomes and shape best clinical and non-clinical practice.
Procurement Controller Job Responsibilities:
- Providing leadership and guidance to user departments in the development of specifications.
- Ensuring efficient and cost – effective sourcing and delivery of materials, services and/or equipment to user departments.
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies for spend management, supplier development and management, category buying, contracts, vendor managed inventory and rating processes amongst others.
- Leading supplier pre-qualification, selection and development processes, quotation and tender processes in a timely and transparent manner.
- Contributing to lead-time reduction and demand management initiatives so as to optimize inventory levels.
- Ensure cost-effectiveness, quality and timely procurement and delivery of all supplies services.
- Managing development and preparation of contracts and ensuring all contracts renewals reviews are done on time.
- Preparing appropriate financial, inventory and other reports.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills And Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Economics, Supply Chain Management or any other related area.
- CIPS Graduate Diploma in Purchasing and Supply.
- Over 6 years’ experience in local and international procurement
- Highly analytical
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of integrity.
How to Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please submit your application quoting the reference and include your current remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to be received not later than 15th May 2018.
Human Resources Director The Nairobi Hospital P.O. Box 30026 NAIROBI – 00100 OR [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: