Nairobi County Job Vacancy 2018 for Medical Officers x18, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Nairobi County Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Nairobi County Job Vacancy 2018
The Nairobi City County Public Service Board (NCPSB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
JOB GROUP ‘M’ (18 POSTS)
Application Deadline: Fri 26th Oct 2018
Salary Scale: Kshs 41,590.00 to Kshs 55,840.00
House Allowance: Kshs 28,000.00
Commuter Allowance: Kshs 8,000.00
Roles for the Medical Officers Job
- Monitor and Provide medical care to patients visiting the hospital
- Admit patients to the hospital for specialized care
- Give medical education, explain tests and procedures to the patients
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality and keep up to date with medical development, new drugs, treatment and medication
- Participate in Occupational Safety and Health Work programs
- Perform medical and Surgical operations
- Prepare and respond to emergencies and disasters
Medical Officers Job Qualifications
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Be a holder of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MB ChB) degree from an institution that is recognized in Kenya
- Must have successfully completed one-year internship and Registered by the Kenya Medical practitioners and Dentists Board.
- A valid practicing license from the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Must have good interpersonal and Communication skills.
How to Apply
Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before 26th October.
Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, HELB, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
Applicants must be physically and medically fit.
Nairobi City County is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: