Muthaiga Country Job Vacancy 2018 for Fitness Centre Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Muthaiga Country Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Muthaiga Country Job Vacancy 2018
At the Muthaiga Club, however deeply the past may envelop you, your present comfort always comes first. If you are planning to visit Kenya and your club has reciprocating arrangements with ours, no one will make you feel more at home.
The Role: The Fitness Centre Manager will coordinate and oversee day to day activities and the general operations of all the sports sections including, the Squash, the Bowling, the Tennis, the Fitness Centre including Gym, new Spa and Swimming pool area.
- Ensuring the overall smooth running of the fitness center operations, ensuring quality, standards and meeting Members’ expectations on a daily basis.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with members.
- Responsible for driving revenue growth whilst focusing on developing exceptional member experience.
- Responsible for the financial performance of the department.
- Creativity by organizing and delivering an appropriate range of fitness activities and programmes that are profitable.
- Keeping statistical and financial records for the department.
- Schedule events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
- Advise on long-term strategic planning for the Department
- Ensure all facilities are in perfect operating condition and that the health and safety standards are met.
- Schedule work/repairs as needed with the Engineering Department.
- People management – training, recruitment, discipline, development, performance management.
Create a culture of care and service excellence among employees.
- Prepare departmental budgets in liaison with stakeholders; oversee implementation and control of the same budgets. Achieve and surpass revenue targets.
- Act as focal point of contact for all service providers to the Department ensuring all their obligations are met – be ‘the face’ of MCC health and wellbeing.
- Have at least five (5) years’ experience in a similar position in an upmarket fitness centre environment locally or Internationally – Essential
- Knowledge and experience in spa management – preferred
- Certification in sports management
- Able to teach fitness classes – aerobics, yoga, Pilates, etc – Preferred
Skills and attributes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fun and friendly attitude
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Team working skills
- Leadership and initiative
- Passion for health and fitness
- Willingness to work long hours
- Commercial based orientation
- Dynamic, confident, results oriented
How to Apply
Those interested in this position should send CV to [email protected] on or before Friday, 11th January 2019.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: