Murang’a County Jobs 2019 for Medical Laboratory Technologist x31
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Murang’a County Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Murang’a County Job Vacancy 2019
Job Group “H”
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences from a recognized training institution
- Registered by KMLTTB “must” be possession of at least KCSE aggregate C and above
- Valid Practicing License
- Satisfy chapter six of the constitution
- Computer literate
- Discharge of Laboratory investigative services to patients/clients
- Planning and budgeting for laboratory commodities
- Compiling and submitting Laboratory Reports
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by the supervisor
How to Apply
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed here. Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business on 15th March 2019
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
APPLY FOR MORE MURANG’A COUNTY JOB VACANCIES 2019 – CLICK HERE
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- EXPLORE MORE: