Murang’a County Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts have been released online. Murang’a County recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||6th January 2020|
Murang’a County Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Murang’a County Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions
Murang’a County is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Chief Maintenance Officer
To operate and maintain milk packaging machines in line with the standard operating procedures and manuals
- Operating the milk packaging machine and ensuring its cleanliness
- Identifying and documenting problems during operations
- Maintaining and servicing the milk packaging machine
- Maintaining a record of the machine
- Achieving the set daily production targets according to the set quality standards of production
- Any other duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor
Qualifications and Experience
- Higher Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Over two (2) years’ work experience in the milk industry
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Over five (5) years’ work experience in a food industry
- Certificate in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Over ten (10) years’ work experience in the milk industry
- Having worked in the milk industry will be an added advantage.
2. Job Title: Factory Manager
- Overseeing the administrative and technical aspects of different sections in the factory;
- Planning of production schedules on weekly basis as per market demand;
- Allocating duties and instructing the supervisors in the various sections;
- Reviewing, approving and advising on internal reports from the various sections;
- Approving all accounting and internal control documentation;
- Advising the Head of Production on key issues that impact the production function;
- Assessing and appraising the performance of production staff;
- Preparing the production budget for management;
- Ensuring production targets are achieved;
- Ensuring production controls on raw materials, packaging materials and utilities;
- Assisting in the sourcing and procurement of milk within his/her region;
- Acting as the factory’s representative in charge of affairs within the defined region of operation, when required to do so;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science and Technology or related field;
- Certified in ISO Systems Management/Quality Management Systems – KEBS;
- Have at least not less than (7) years’ work experience in a related position, two (2) years of which are at supervisory level in a dairy factory/plant;
- Having worked in a milk industry will be an added advantage.
- Meet the requirement of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya.
How to Apply
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed at www.murang’a.go.ke. Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business on 6th January 2020
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Murang’a County Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Murang’a County Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Murang’a County Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Murang’a County Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Murang’a County Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Murang’a County Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: