Muranga County Job Vacancy 2018 for HR Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Muranga County Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Muranga County Job Vacancy 2018
The Murang’a County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions:-
REF: NO MCG/PSB/2018/021
Requirements for the Human Resource Management Officer Job
- A degree in Social Sciences such as Government, Sociology, Economics, Public/Business Administration, Human Resource/Personnel Management or any other relevant qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized Institution.
- Be registered with IHRM.
Human Resource Management Officer Job Responsibilities
- Verification of information relating to recruitment, appointment, transfers, Human Resource Management records and complement control;
- Processing cases for the County Human Resource Management Advisory Committee;
- Assisting in the implementation of the decisions thereof;
- Supervising and guiding clerical staff in the department.
How to Apply
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed at www.murang’a.go.ke. Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business on 10thAugust 2018.
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: