MumsVillage Job Vacancy 2018 for Supply Chain Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for MumsVillage Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
MumsVillage Job Vacancy 2018
MumsVillage is a virtual “village” enabling mothers to access and share localized content and products through peer-to-peer communities. Technology is radically changing the habits of women in Africa and particularly those using the Internet for the first time – they are turning to their mobile phones to access the relevant information, support networks, and products they need. MumsVillage’s mission is to empower African women to make informed choices for the health and well-being of their families.
Do you have experience working on an e-commerce platform? Are you excited about the prospect of pushing great products? Are you a guru at data analysis? MumsVillage is hiring!
They are looking for a Supply Chain Manager – E-Commerce to spearhead their e-commerce strategy and grow sales through online platforms and digital marketing targeting women.
- E-Commerce Strategy
- Evaluate, propose, and execute a supply chain roadmap to achieve operational excellence
- Define and manage the overall process flow with technical team to balance customer requirements with operational efficiencies
- Establish processes to mitigate operational chargebacks
- Investigate and recommend a strategy for E-commerce packaging
- Deliver a strategic approach in driving ongoing traffic and promotions to generate sales revenues and build brand awareness
- Deliver top online merchandising and an easy purchase experience to customers
- Work with the Social Impact Lead to conduct buyer user research by monitoring user consumption and purchasing habits
- Scope and secure key partnerships
- Manage lean operations to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Technical Leadership
- Take ownership of on-site journey, identifying design problems and devising solutions, to continually increase conversion and overall revenue
- Work closely with the content team to improve product presentation
- Manage online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
- Analyse various data to inform data driven strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve KPIs including web traffic and driving online sales
Desired Candidate Profile
Does this sound like You?
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Digital Marketing, or relevant field
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role (e-commerce, planning, or web retail merchandising experience)
- Experience in supply chain and/or logistics
- You have a track record of success in online sales and business development
- You are analytical and process-oriented, comfortable working with large data sets and making data-driven decisions
- Experience with analytics tools strongly preferred
- You are able to manage many initiatives and drive multiple threads of work to completion
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You are comfortable and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Mums Village Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: