MSG Africa Recruitment 2018 for Sales & Marketing Executive, Application Details – Jobs in Kenya
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for MSG Africa Recruitment 2018 for Sales & Marketing Executive. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
MSG Africa Recruitment 2018
We are looking for an individual with the following traits;
Duties for the Sales & Marketing Executive Job
- Exercise consistency in daily sales activities and meeting pre-agreed monthly sales targets
- Proven ability to build a sales pipeline through effectively hunting, prospecting, cold calling, networking and lead generation activities
- Must meet and exceed your quarterly and annual quota targets.
- Approach all deals with a customer-first “ready to help” mentality.
- Work cross-functionally with different department such as Marketing, Customer Success, and technology.
- Generate leads according to our ideal customer profile.
- Driving revenue growth by prospecting for new business.
- Contact businesses, organizations, companies and institutions by telephone, emails or any other platform to promote our solutions.
- Identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing potential sales options
- Sells Company services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions
- Identifies product improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Develop clear and effective written proposals for current and prospective customers.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing assigned tasks as needed
Sales & Marketing Executive Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma
- Previous sales experience
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Aggressive driven attitude towards winning new business.
- A high level of passion to succeed and a strong level of self-motivation
- Knowledge of the sales process with the ability to understand and interpret customer needs using fact-finding to identify sales opportunities
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong work ethic and sense of commitment is a MUST
How to Apply
If you qualify kindly send your application letter and CV to [email protected] clearly indicating ‘Sales & Marketing Executive’ on the subject line by 31st July, 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: