MSF Holland Job Vacancy 2018 for Cleaner
Reporting to the Receptionist, the incumbent shall be responsible for executing, according to hygienic standards, housekeeping, cleaning and tiding up activities, in order to ensure public and staff private areas are in good condition.
- Responsible for sweeping and mopping of floors everyday with washing powder or floor washer.
- Responsible for cleaning of bedrooms, bathrooms, toilets, other rooms in MSF houses and offices.
- Responsible for doing laundry, ironing of clothes and other housekeeping activities.
- Ensuring restock supplies in the offices and MSF houses as may be required.
- Ensuring timely refill of drinking water in the MSF offices and houses.
- Ensure security of the allocated rooms and office by keeping the premises properly locked (doors, windows).
- Responsible for collecting and emptying garbage bins.
- Supporting the cook when required by passing up utensils, cleaning the kitchen or as may be requested.
- Responsible for reporting to HR department all items left behind by guests indicating the room number.
- Assist in gap-fill when other cleaners when are on leave.
- Any other job related task assigned.
- Education: Basic education
- Experience: At least one year is similar position
- Languages: Essential, local language knowledge.
- Stress Management
- Results orientated person
- Service oriented
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills
- Physically fit
- Able to carry boxes/cleaning materials around the compound
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please hand in your CV indicating 3 referees and a motivation letter to MSF-Holland- Lokichogio offices or send it to [email protected]clearly indicating on the position on the subject line.
The deadline for this application is Thursday, March 29, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MSF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not charge for any application, recruitment or training fees
Share this post with your Friends: