Micro and Small Enterprise Authority (MSEA) Job Vacancy 2019 for Driver
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Micro and Small Enterprise Authority Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
MSEA Job Vacancy 2019
Driver Job at Micro & Small Enterprise Authority
- Driving; carrying out minor mechanical repairs;
- Identifying and reporting faulty operations of the vehicle;
- Security of the vehicle on and off the road;
- Safety of passengers and/or goods therein; and
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicles assigned to him/her.
- Served in the grade of Driver for a minimum experience of three (3) years;
- Valid driving license free from any current endorsements and valid for any of the classes of vehicles which the Officers required to drive;
- Certificate in Defensive driving from Automobile Association (AA) of Kenya or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Passed the Suitability Test for Drivers Grade II;
- First-Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week from a recognized institution; and
- Demonstrated professional competence in driving, identification and repair of minor faults
Duration of Assignment
This will be a one year contract renewable based on performance and availability of project financing. The expected commencement date is May, 2019.
How to Apply
In addition, all prospective candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of leadership and integrity as set out in Chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya and attach the following documents to their applications:-
Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission clearance Certificate (EACC)
Kenya Revenue Authority Tax compliance Certificate (KRA)
Higher Education Loans Board clearance Certificate(HELB)
Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau
If you clearly believe that you to meet the criteria given above, please submit your sealed application letters with detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, 3 referees with their e-mail addresses and telephone contacts; quoting the Reference Number for the job being applied on both the envelop and the application letter.
All applications should either be sent through the post office, hand delivered or emailed to the Chief Executive Officer not later than 15th April, 2019.
The Ag. Chief Executive Officer
Micro and Small Enterprise Authority (MSEA)
Utalii House 10th Floor, Left wing
P.O. Box 48823 – 00100
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
MSEA is an equal opportunity employer .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form or failure to attach any of the stipulated documents shall lead to automatic disqualification
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: