Mount Kenya University Job Vacancy 2018 for Lecturer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Mount Kenya University Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Mount Kenya University Job Vacancy 2018
The Mount Kenya University wishes to recruit qualified persons to fill vacant positions for the position of Professor, Associate Professor, Senior Lecturer, Lecturer for the following schools and areas of specialization:
Requirements for the Lecturer Job:
- An earned Ph.D. in the relevant field from an accredited and recognized University; and be registered or registerable with the relevant professional body (where applicable);
- A Master’s degree from an accredited and recognized University (in special cases) with at least three (3) years teaching experience at University level or in a research or industry;
- Registered with the relevant professional body (where applicable)
- At least four (4) years teaching experience at university level
- Been registered by the relevant Professional Body (where applicable)
How to Apply
Interested persons who satisfy the above requirements should submit soft copies of their applications letter, detailed curriculum vitae and scanned copies of their certificates and testimonials to the Human Resource Director through email address; firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th August ,2018.
Note: Hard copy applications will not be accepted and only successful candidates will be contacted.
The Human Resources Director
Mount Kenya University
P.O. Box 342 -01000, Thika
“MKU is an equal opportunity employer.”
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: