Motion Industrials Jobs 2021 recruitment adverts has been released online. Motion Industrials recruitment 2021, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Deadline||12th October 2019|
Motion Industrials Jobs 2021 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2021 Motion Industrials Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
Motion Industrials is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Technical & Projects Delivery Manager
As a technical sales engineer, you’ll use your technical knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products, for which a certain level of expertise is needed.
You’ll be responsible for bids and tenders for new clients from a technical perspective.
You will be a key point of contact for clients and you will provide both pre and after-sales advice. You’ll liaise regularly with other members of the sales team and colleagues from a range of departments, such as: design, development, production, purchasing, finance and senior management.
As a technical sales engineer, you’ll need to handle the responsibilities below:
Sales & Account Management
- Search for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximise client potential in designated regions
- Calculate client quotations and administer client accounts
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Analyse costs and sales in retail sales
- Prepare reports for head office and keep customer records
- Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Arrange and carry out product trainings at customer sites
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required
- Provide training and produce support material for other members of the sales team.
- Quality: Manage delivery of project quality expectations as per client standards. You will lead concept, design, costing and execution of all projects
- Cost: Manage delivery of projects within budgeted costs to secure company margins
- Time: Ensure all client projects are delivered on time and in full
- Safety: Manage project safety to ensure zero incidences on site
- Help in the design of custom-made products
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs
- Analyse costs and sales in projects
Principal & OEM Management
- Understand customer needs, get market insights and identify possible dealership opportunities
- Develop partnerships with selected OEMs
- Manage customer needs in regards to partner OEMs and handle all technical queries.
- Manage sales team to deliver sales targets and forecasts of sales aligned to our partner OEMs
- Manage a team of engineers and sales personnel to ensure targets are met, manage their morale and appraisal
- Help team members achieve their targets.
- At least 4 years’ experience in technical sales.
- Have proven experience in project management
- Bachelors/Diploma in Sales and marketing or business related course
- Having done project management is an added advantage.
- Possess good communication skills and have organisational skills
- Have a solid technical background and good sales skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us on or before 12th October 2021 clearly indicating ‘Technical and Project Delivery Manager’ on the subject line.
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Motion Industrials Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Motion Industrials Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Motion Industrials Recruitment 2021 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Motion Industrials Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Motion Industrials Jobs 2021 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Motion Industrials Jobs 2021. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: