Morison Engineering Limited Job Vacancy 2019 for Fire Technician, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Morison Engineering Limited Job Vacancies Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Morison Engineering Limited Job Vacancies Job Vacancy 2019
We are a well-established Company that provides safety solutions looking for a Fire Technician to be responsible for inspections and preventative maintenance services on numerous sized fire extinguishers and firefighting equipment. We are a leading supplier of engineering products in the region. We have been in existence for close to three decades and we are synonymous with firefighting equipment in many Kenyan businesses and residences. The Company distributes high quality equipment from a number of industry leading companies from around the world which conform to international standards and certified by Kenya Bureau of Standards.
We are seeking to hire a dedicated and commited Fire Technician who will be responsible for Inspection and preventive maintenance services of fire alarm and detection systems, fire extinguishers, fire safety Training, Suppression system, Hydrant system, sprinkler system, plumbing equipments and generator maintenance.
- Performance of daily, weekly, monthly and annual inspections and preventative maintenance services on numerous sized fire extinguishers and firefighting equipment.
- Replace, repair, fill and tag all fire extinguishers and fire hose in the after service.
- Complete electronic and/or hand-written inspection reports in a timely manner.
- Communicate with customers to assure any system deficiencies are promptly reported and corrected.
- Help schedule and complete assigned tasks.
- Document time worked and all paperwork relating to assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Become proficient at maintaining a highly structured inspection schedule based upon established practices.
- Service and test firefighting equipment.
- Maintain fire extinguishers property wide in accordance with applicable standards and regulations.
- Inspects and tests fire protection and/or detection systems to verify that such systems are installed in accordance with appropriate laws, codes, ordinances, regulations and standards.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS DESIRED
- At least a certificate in Engineering
- Proven 2-3 years work experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in similar role
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- A clean driving license.
- Ability to handle the technical and commercial aspect of jobs allocated
- Excellent oral, written communication and inter personal skills. Should be computer literate.
- Proactive and assertive with good analytical and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving, ability to determine solutions for customers (Consultative sales approach).
- Remuneration is negotiable
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV, cover letter and testimonials only quoting the job title on the email subject (Fire Technician to[email protected] on or before Friday 18th 2019. Kindly indicate current/last salary and the expected salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More