Moringa School Job Vacancy 2018 for Software Development Curriculum Lead, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Moringa School Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Moringa School Job Vacancy 2018
Moringa School is transforming higher education in Africa, starting with computer science. In our current program, we transform ambitious amateurs to coding professionals. Moringa School’s mission is twofold: to empower people and to transform education through rapid-iteration teaching.
We are a premier advanced immersive program, training exceptional full-stack and mobile Software Engineers. Moringa School is currently expanding rapidly into other courses and geographies across Africa and is looking for top talent to accelerate our growth.
Employees enjoy a fun, collegial startup environment genuinely committed to employee health and wellness, and filled with talented, hard-working and fun people. You will be surrounded by friendly, brilliant, and mission-driven professionals who work hard to provide the best student experience of its kind in the world.
- Research on and build technological courses that work for students across Africa
- Ensure that the curriculum creation process follows curriculum architecture and style guide documentation
- Manage a team of curriculum engineers; this includes doing weekly 1:1 check-in, monthly 2×2 reviews, and performance reviews
- Elicit, streamline, and implement feedback from both students and industry professionals to iterate on content
- Proactively give and receive feedback, and be receptive to iteration in order to produce high-quality courses
- Ensure that Moringa School has the right talent capacity at any one point to carry out curriculum creation and modification
- Using Moringa course creation systems, define course objectives and design assessments that capture what it means for students to be successful
- Conduct research on the job market to ensure that students learn relevant materia.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field (preferred)
- 3+ years of project management experience
- 3+ years experience as a software engineer/ technical role for mobile applications
- 2+ years in technical writing role
- Exposure to Blended Learning/Transformative Learning (preferred)
- Excellent people manager with clear management/communication style
- Experience approaching a problem using design thinking
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using Learning Management Systems
- A background in learning & development in any form (teaching, curriculum development, etc)
- A lifelong learner with a deep curiosity for how people learn best
- Able to thrive on a diverse, globally distributed team
- A doer who is self-motivated and proactive, obsessed with detail and quality, and personally offended by mediocrity
- An innovator who is willing to try new ideas
- A growth mindset and willingness to learn from failure
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills
- A professional with extremely strong writing skills
- Able to read, research and master new subject materials
- Able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and adjust quickly to shifting priorities
Moringa School is a growth stage start-up. We are constantly iterating our model, our product offering & our target market. For instance, we are always in the process of launching new courses in existing markets. Our Learning, Classroom & Curriculum teams are expanding as we design new curriculum material & expand our student base.
Another example could be that we are testing our model in new geographies (from Ghana, West Africa to Pakistan, East Asia to Rwanda, East Africa). To this end, our marketing, growth & infrastructure teams are expanding to pilot these models.
In a nutshell, Moringa is growing in all capacities. More specifically, we are always on the lookout for new talent to join our team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Moringa School career website on careers.jobscore.com to apply.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: