Momentum Credit Job Vacancy 2018 for Operations Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Momentum Credit Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Momentum Credit Job Vacancy 2018
Momentum Credit was founded in March 2017 to meet the overwhelming market need of providing structured working capital solutions to Individuals and Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
At Momentum Credit they believe in “Expanding Your Possibilities”. Their focus is to provide structured solutions that make credit easily and readily accessible to those that can afford such financing, whom in most cases, would be undeservedly labelled as un-bankable.
It is their vision to transform the structured non-bank finance sector across Africa. To date they disbursed KES 600M+ shillings to over 1,500 individuals and SMEs. Their goal is to have a profitable presence in Uganda and Tanzania by 2020.
This is a great opportunity to take ownership and grow with Kenya’s leading non-bank lender. Reporting into the CEO, you will be responsible for the overall operational efficiency and effectiveness of the business. We want you to drive the automation and enhancement of our Operations, Collections and IT systems and processes.
- Drive overall operations efficiency and effectiveness across the business
- Improve, automate and build world class internal systems and processes across the business
- Identify and deliver tools and training to drive customer satisfaction
- Lead and mentor the Operations, Collections and IT teams (~10 employees)
- Operations – support the launch of new products into new markets
- Collections – drive collections and minimise losses on defaulting customers
- IT – manage, maintain access and usability of hardware and networks
- Oversee relevant expenditure in functional teams to drive overall company profitability
- Build and manage relationships with partners and suppliers, for example asset-valuation providers
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and the opportunity to grow into a COO role with responsibilities across Africa as we expand our team and products
Does this sound like you?
- You are a graduate with 5+ years of experience in an operations and technology role
- You have a strong track record of designing and implementing process automation and improvements
- You have a strong track record of project management with a focus on execution
- You build great relationships and are a strong verbal and written communicator in English
- You are an analytical thinker who works with numbers on a daily basis
- You have 1+ year experience managing a team (~5 employees)
- You have international exposure (education or work experience) or have worked with MNCs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Momentum Credit career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: