Moko Homes Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts has been released online. Moko Homes recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
Moko Homes Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Moko Homes Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
Moko Homes is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Training Facilitator
Supported the growth of over 200 small furniture businesses across the country • Grown from a start-up to mid-sized companyJob Description:As Moko continue reaching new markers of success, our desire to develop our employees both personally and professionally is growing. To realize this desire, we have recently launched a new leadership development program – From Astronaut to Spaceship Captain under the Moko Infinity Academy. The initial program is a 9 months’ in-house training, created and utilized to develop leadership skills of select Moko employees. We anticipate adding more training programs as we expand the Moko Infinity Academy.
We are looking for an experienced Training Facilitator who will facilitate the learning sessions over the course of each program, with the objective of strengthening the company by developing the participants into efficient, confident managers who can continue to contribute to the mission and vision of the company. You’ll be a confident and energetic facilitator, with the capability to use different skills, tools, and exercises to keep discussions moving smoothly.
Classes facilitation and coordination:
• Review and evaluate pre-prepared lesson plans and other training materials provided
• Review and organize training manuals, guides, or course materials such as visual materials
• Facilitate a 2-hour in-person session with participants once a week
• Review and provide participants with feedback on their ‘homework’ and Assignments
• Deliver engaging and memorable trainings using a variety of instructional techniques or in-house activities, such as presentations, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, and role-playing exercises to help the participants understand the different modules.
• Customize the course materials and enrich the training sessions with visual aids to keep the participants actively engaged
• Provide lesson plan feedback to the management
• Continuously collate feedback on the quality of trainings from participants, other instructors and/or managers.
• Evaluate modes of training delivery and develop alternative training delivery methods at an early stage if expected results are not being realized, to optimize training effectiveness.
• Provide regular feedback to the management team on the progress of the training and flag any issues to be addressed
• 5+ years of professional experience in a management role and at least 2 years of experience training on leadership and management
• Strong business background combined with proven knowledge and understanding of world-class management practices
• Strong leader and a change manager, with deep experience coaching and developing managers
• Demonstrated competence in facilitating group learning in a variety of settings including the ability to develop good rapport with the participants
• Excellent knowledge of modern and creative training techniques
• Experience implementing and evaluating training programs for leadership and management development
• You’re an independent, out-of-the-box thinker with excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate complex ideas
• You’re learner-focused, and have the ability to read people well and adapt personal style to work effectively with variety of personalities
How to Apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Moko Homes Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Moko Homes Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Moko Homes Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Moko Homes Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Moko Homes Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Moko Homes Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: