Moko Home + Living Job Vacancy 2018 for Supply Chain Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Moko Home + Living Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Moko Home + Living Job Vacancy 2018
- Reached over 100,000 Kenyan homes with our products
- Attracted global investment to continue fuelling our growth and vision
- Supported the growth of over 200 small furniture businesses across the country
- Grown from a start-up to mid-sized company
What You’ll Do
We are looking for an individual with an eye for details who is eager to cultivate good relationships with suppliers.
The Supply Chain Officer will work closely with various teams to ensure timely and cost-effective sourcing and inventory management while maintaining high standards of integrity and accountability.
The ideal candidate will support organization-wide efforts in strategic sourcing, information management and relationship building.
- Sourcing for new suppliers and forecasting price trends and their impact on the business.
- Placing local orders and monitoring delivery dates.
- Processing all paperwork relevant to the purchasing of goods.
- Negotiate with suppliers for discounts/better prices
- Expedite delivery of procured goods and services.
Information & Inventory Management
- Conduct weekly demand planning to determine the needs and requirements for good and services.
- Generate relevant reports for purchasing analysis from the accounting system.
- Sharing/updating daily report on delivery of local purchase.
- Managing local purchases documents and availing this to internal (accounts/operations) in a timely manner.
Compliance and Adherence to Moko Policies and Standards
- Ensuring compliance to Procurement law/Company purchasing guidelines and systems.
- Ensuring compliance with different statutory legislation.
- Ensure that payments are initiated for delivered goods and services which have no issues.
- Reconcile local purchase/supplier payments.
- Build strong and long-term buyer-supplier relationships with key suppliers.
- Create and update Supplier database.
- Creating innovations to improve supply chain management processes
- Attending meetings and trade conferences/shows as required.
Career Growth + Compensation
Moko invests in building the capacity and skills within our team. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship from the management team. Because of our rapid growth, we constantly have new roles opening up and opportunities in many functions. This results in fast career growth for those who are ready to take up the challenge.
Requirements for the
- At least 2 years’ experience in Supply Chain/ Purchasing.
- Quality focus. Just getting the job done is not enough for you. You set high standards and share them with the team.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to deliver on assigned tasks with independence and little supervision
- Adaptable and possess a zeal to learn
- Proactive and possess great communication skills
- Eagerness to join a young, quickly-growing organization and team
How to Apply
Please visit our website moko.co.ke/careers to apply.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: