Moko Home + Living Job Vacancy 2018 for Administrative Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Moko Home + Living Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Moko Home + Living Job Vacancy 2018
Moko Home + Living is a growing company bursting with innovation, creativity and passion. Our customers dream of a better night’s sleep, a welcoming place to host their guests, a fun and safe place for their children to play. But they tell us this isn’t easy – they have to settle for low-quality furnishings or break the bank. Join us in building the products, the brand and the network to put quality living within everyone’s reach. Here’s what our team has accomplished in the few years since our founding:
Reached over 100,000 Kenyan homes with our products • Attracted global investment to continue fuelling our growth and vision
Supported the growth of over 200 small furniture businesses across the country • Grown from a start-up to mid-sized company
What You’ll Do
Our administrative team keeps Moko’s office running smoothly so that we can deliver on our customer’s dreams. From supporting hiring of new team members to tracking and processing orders, Administrative Officers run the processes the drive our day to day business. You’ll work closely with members of our management team, making this a great development opportunity for anyone early in their administration, HR or accounting career.
Administrative Assistants can take on a wide range of responsibilities, we tailor responsibilities to a team member’s specific skills – here are some common examples:
Find and support talent
- Work with management of our talent team to introduce job applicants to the delight of working with Moko, while assessing them against the criteria of a particular position
- Support our employees with on-time processing of advances, employment contracts, and anything else they need to work happily and productively
Lay the foundation of accurate, timely accounts
- Take responsibility for processing transactions quickly and properly – getting our suppliers paid, our customers’ accounts credited and keeping our records in order
- Post accurate entries in our accounting system, and cross-check critical accounting data
- Ensure all accounting records are kept properly, in a compliant way and up-to-date
Delight customers with top-notch order processing
- Check orders against inventory and accounting records, preparing all that’s needed for dispatch to our customers
- Ensure our customers receive accurate order fulfillment, delivered on-time
- Track and analyse order data to help us improve our fulfillment operations
Career Growth + Compensation
Moko invests in building the capacity and skills within our team. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship from the management team. Because of our rapid growth, we constantly have new roles opening up and opportunities in many functions. This results in fast career growth for those who are ready to take up the challenge.
- You have training and experience in administration, HR and/or accounting.
- You enjoy working on multiple diverse projects and tasks simultaneously.
- You thrive when you are able to take initiative, you can plan and organize your work around specific goals.
- You have the skills to implement administrative processes within a team, and value the structure and predictability they bring.
- You can troubleshoot problems and offer ideas about possible solutions.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: