Moko Home Job Vacancy 2019 for Creative Content Writer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Moko Home Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Moko Home Job Vacancy 2019
Moko Home + Living is a growing company bursting with innovation, creativity and passion. Our customers dream of a better night’s sleep, a welcoming place to host their guests, a fun and safe place for their children to play. But they tell us this isn’t easy – they have to settle for low-quality furnishings or break the bank.
Join us in building the products, the brand and the network to put quality living within everyone’s reach. Here’s what our team has accomplished in the few years since our founding:
Reached over 100,000 Kenyan homes with our products • Attracted global investment to continue fuelling our growth and vision
Supported the growth of over 200 small furniture businesses across the country • Grown from a start-up to a mid-sized company
The Role In Brief
We’re looking to add a super creative, word wizard to our Marketing team (also known as Nap-stars for our love of naps) that can help us grow our digital marketing presence. We have an ambitious plan to reach more people online and let them know about the Moko’s dreamy products and you’ll help us achieve this dream. You’ll have a passion to come up with new ideas and stories for content and find a fun and creative ways to tell these stories to our online audience.
You’ll be the guardian of our brand voice and ensure all the messages created are appropriate and inline with the brand. You will put your ear out for trends and topics that our audience is interested in and use that insight to create messages that our audiences can relate to. You will assist the digital team in testing different content so that we can find the perfect recipe for our brand. Most importantly, you’ll be eager to take on more responsibility and grow your career as part of our team.
- Create content for social media and other online platforms and tell the “MoKo cares” stories
- Work in close collaboration with the Brand & Buzz manager to create content for emails, WhatsApp and other channels to nurture leads in the pipeline
- Create content for Facebook and Instagram monthly calendar
- Make the Moko brand alive by creating stories around brand elements we have e.g. Moko dream team cartoons,
- Join the home delivery team, marketing activation days and Moko cares deliveries and share pictures and stories about our customers that are worth sharing
- Support the customer care inbound team to collect personal and fun facts about leads and customers
- Create stories about the nap-stars team that can be shared across different channels
- Start and manage a blog about relevant topics*
Be the brand voice guardian
- Write and edit content for the website
- Review and make more Moko any brand-related content e.g. correspondence with job applicants, collaterals for hiring, correspondence with customers activating their warranty, postcards for the Moko care story, etc
- Write FAQ that we can publish on the website and use on social media to respond to queries.
Research & A/B Testing Support
- With the help of the Digital Marketing Officer, create variations of content in order to find the copy that works best for the brand
- Carry out social listening. Track conversations around relevant keywords and topics to find opportunities for content creation and to monitor brand sentiments from our audiences.
- Carry out research, gather market data and use the results to come up with well-informed topics and themes for content creation
- Newsjacking. Identify opportunities from trending topics that the brand can ride on and promptly create tasteful content to improve visibility and virality.
Career Growth + Compensation
Moko invests in building the capacity and skills within our team. Your manager will invest significant time in your career
development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship from the management team. Because of
our rapid growth, we constantly have new roles opening up and opportunities in many functions. This results in fast career growth for those who are ready to take up the challenge.
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator or copywriter or similar role
- Excellent writing and command of the English language
- Familiarity with writing for SEO
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive or find interesting ideas/stories for new content
- An initiative taker who enjoys working independently once you receive clear directions from the manager
- Outgoing personality with Strong interpersonal skills and ability to carry out research and get fun, shareable stories from customers
- Eager to join a young, quickly-growing organization and team
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: