Moko Home and Living Job Vacancy 2018 for Accounting Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Moko Home and Living Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Moko Home and Living Job Vacancy 2018
Moko Home + Living is a growing company bursting with innovation, creativity and passion. Our customers dream of a better night’s sleep, a welcoming place to host their guests, a fun and safe place for their children to play. But they tell us this isn’t easy – they have to settle for low-quality furnishings or break the bank. Join us in building the products, the brand and the network to put quality living within everyone’s reach.
What You’ll make it happen:
We are looking for someone with high growth potential and comfortable with numbers. You’ll be an analytical person who is passionate about crunching numbers. You will enjoy supporting implementation of Finance and Administrative policies and procedures, invoicing, recording payments and receipts, tracking and filing of documents as you learn more from the senior management team.
Roles for the Accounting Officer Job
The role in brief:
- Accounting activities and controls:
- Reviewing accounting documents to ensure accuracy of information
- Daily posting of financial transactions in Quickbooks and checking ledgers for accuracy
- Ensures that statutory payments are timeously made
- Implements and enforce internal controls
- Attend to audit issues
- Manage Electronic and Hard Copy Inventory/Sales Records:
- Promptly input stock transfers, purchase orders and other movements of goods
- Prepare and properly file invoices and delivery notes for customer orders
- Track and follow up on customer payments
- Assist with Other Administrative Tasks:
- Ensure the office is organized, orderly and stocked with necessary commodities
- Support customers via telephone and in person when needed
Moko invests in building the capacity and skills within our team. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship from the management team. Because of our rapid growth, we constantly have new roles opening up and opportunities in many functions. This results in fast career growth for those who are ready to take up the challenge.
Accounting Officer Job Qualifications
As a Dream candidate:
We’re looking for new team members who are first and foremost eager to learn and grow in their roles. We put less of an emphasis on formal qualifications and look carefully at candidates’ abilities, experience and character. Candidates should demonstrate the following in their application materials:
- A preference for a candidate with a minimum of CPA/ACCA II, Diploma or Degree in Commerce and at least 1 year of experience or any level of accounting training with at least 3 years on-the-job experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially, word and Excel
- Good knowledge of any accounting software e.g Sage, SAP, Pastel & Quick Books
- Must have a high level of integrity
- An enthusiastic individual with outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail—ability to analyse data and proactively identify and address issues
- An initiative taker who enjoys working independently once you receive clear directions from the manager
- Eager to join a mid-sized and quickly-growing organization and team
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: