Modern Coast Express Recruitment 2018 for Software Developer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Modern Coast Express Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Modern Coast Express Recruitment 2018
Modern Coast Coaches Ltd is a luxury coach company incorporated on 26th May 2007 operating within Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda. Modern Coast Coaches is one of the most recognised luxury bus companies operating in the region.
The company has over 50 branches in Kenya ,5 branches in Uganda , 7 branches in Tanzania and one branch in Rwanda.
You’ll be playing a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems. The programs you create will make businesses be more efficient and provide a better service.
You will be responsible for writing and coding individual programmes or providing an entirely new software resource. The specifications you’ll work on will often come from IT department head.
Sometimes you may also use ‘off the shelf’ software. Requiring you to modify and integrate this into an existing network to meet the needs of the business.
As a software developer, your list of tasks can include:
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas/proposals for system improvements
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Knowledge of programming skills is a prerequisite. However, the particular language will depend on the requirements of the specific company. Among the skills employers will look for are:
- Knowledge of programming skills are a given if you want to get into software development. You’ll need to be comfortable with web-based programs, as well as traditional programs like Java/android/IOS swift
- The key skills include:
- Expertise in php (Codeigniter and Laravel frameworks are added advantage)
- Ability to use one or more development language (C++, Java (for Android), PHP, HTML, Swift (for IOS) )
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- An understanding of transport business
- Proficiency and experience in Android and/or IOS development
- A relevant computing qualification or degree
- At least one year experience in and programming environment/company
How to Apply
Applicants should send your CV to [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: