Mobius Motors Recruitment 2018 for Maintenance Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Mobius Motors Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Mobius Motors Recruitment 2018
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for the proper installation, up-time, and maintenance of all Plant and Equipment at Mobius’s Manufacturing and Service facilities. Duties include:
- Strategy Development – Lead the creation and implementation of the Maintenance strategy, policies, processes and procedures
- Lean Manufacturing – Contribute to the production of high-quality products with an unrelenting focus on the elimination of waste to maximise Plant and Equipment uptime
- Continuous Improvement – Assist in the design, and fabricate, all bespoke plant Jigs, Fixtures, Trollies, Sub-assembly and Lineside equipment. Support Continuous Improvement activities throughout the organisation
Every member of the Production team takes responsibility for supporting the business needs above, which may require expanding responsibilities as needed, additional learning, and tackling new professional challenges beyond what is reflected in this Job Description.
Functional Areas & Responsibilities
Strategy and Development
- Total Productive Maintenance: Develop and implement maintenance policies and procedures using TPM philosophies. Set up a preventative maintenance database to document and measure all activities.
- Maintenance KPI’s: Contribute to the development of agreed KPI’s and to drive continuous improvement.
- Calibration System: Setup and maintain a calibration system for all appropriate tools.
- Ergonomics and Safety: Support ergonomics and safety in the factory through the design and fabrication of all in-house production jigs, fixtures, trollies and tables.
Factory (Production Facility)
- Plant and Equipment: Develop inspection and maintenance schedules. Ensure that equipment is used in line with manufacturers’ instructions and established procedures.
- Maintenance Warehouse: Set up warehouse and manage all spares stock levels to maximise up-time and to drive cost down.
- Culture: Create and implement policies and procedures that drive the culture of continuous improvement.
- Reports: Develop reports to measure plant and equipment performance and develop improvement strategies based on this data.
- Team: Recruit and manage a team of maintenance technicians.
- Leadership: Encourage teamwork, provide support, implement people development programmes and measure performance.
Financial and Budget Control
- Cost: Develop and implement a maintenance budget that meets efficiency and cost targets.
- Kaizen: Implement maintenance continuous improvements initiatives to drive cost down.
Knowledge, skills and any other information required to be successful in this role:
Academic & Professional Qualifications
- Degree in Engineering Discipline or equivalent in Management and Operations
Functional Experience & Skills
- 5+ years’ experience in Manufacturing Maintenance – Automotive is a plus
- Experience in Manufacturing ERP systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in understanding Engineering systems and drawings (CAD, CAD/CAM)
- Effective relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Detail orientated and highly organized
- Independent thinker capable of dealing at all levels of the organization
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]
Share this post with your Friends: