Mobius Motors Job Vacancy 2018 for Production Team Member – Welder, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Mobius Motors Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Mobius Motors Job Vacancy 2018
Designed, engineered and built in Kenya, Mobius Motors sells highly durable, highly affordable vehicles for Africa’s mass market. Versatile, rugged and durable, it is designed for African cities whilst still being extremely capable off-road.
We are seeking to hire an exceptional Welder interested in a truly unique entrepreneurial opportunity to create impact on a global scale as part of our Production Team.
The Welder ensures that Mobius Motors executes a rigorous, efficient manufacturing process to deliver product on time and right first-time. This encompasses the following area;
- Assembly – Ensure that vehicle frames and sub-assemblies are manufactured to specification, within the designated takt time.
Every member of the Production team takes responsibility for supporting the business needs above, which may require expanding responsibilities as needed, additional learning, and tackling new professional challenges beyond what is reflected in this Job Description.
- Loading: Loading and unloading of Sub-assembly Jigs with all body frame parts to a specified sequence.
- Tool and Equipment Preparation: Prepare and setup necessary tools and equipment for welding jobs.
- Safety: Ensure that the correct Personal Protective Equipment are worn at all times.
- Welding: Weld frame sub-assemblies plus associated parts
- Continuous Improvement: Propose potential quality or productivity improvements.
- Quality Checks: Review finished assemblies & sub- assemblies to ensure accuracy against work instructions and prescribed quality.
- Housekeeping: Maintain clean, safe and orderly work areas.
- Others: Body shop activities such as grinding, milling and cutting as required.
Knowledge, skills and any other information required to be successful in this role.
- Welder Certificate II or higher
- KCSE certificate
- Preferred 3 years of automotive-related fabrication experience
- Knowledge of welding processes
- Ability to read and follow work instructions
- Good communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Patience and a good sense of humour and the ability to work as part of a team
- An energetic personality; ambitious, independent, systematic attention to detail, flexible, self-critical and able to work well under pressure
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: