Mobius Motors Job Vacancy 2018 for General Assembly Operative, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Mobius Motors Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Mobius Motors Job Vacancy 2018
Designed, engineered and built in Kenya, Mobius Motors sells highly durable, highly affordable vehicles for Africa’s mass market. Versatile, rugged and durable, it is designed for African cities whilst still being extremely capable off-road.
We are seeking to hire an exceptional General Assembly Operative interested in a truly unique entrepreneurial opportunity to create impact on a global scale as part of our Production Team.
The General Assembly Operative ensures that Mobius Motors executes a rigorous, efficient manufacturing process to deliver product on time and right first-time. This encompasses the following area;
- Assembly – Ensure that vehicles and sub-assemblies are manufactured to specification, within the designated takt time.
Every member of the Production team takes responsibility for supporting the business needs above, which may require expanding responsibilities as needed, additional learning, and tackling new professional challenges beyond what is reflected in this Job Description.
- Sub-assembly: Assemble work benches, fixtures and jigs of various sub-assemblies such as front panel, engine, dash and doors working from specific work instructions to the quality standard and in the prescribed time.
- Vehicle Assembly: Assemble vehicle components in Trim and/or Chassis stations, working from specific work instructions to the quality standard and in the prescribed time.
- Tool and Equipment Usage: Use provided electric, hydraulic and manual assembly tools as per specific instructions and in a safe manner. Monitor the functioning of all equipment and report any problems or substandard condition to the Team Leader.
- Safety: Ensure that the correct Personal Protective Equipment are worn at all times.
- Continuous Improvement: Propose potential quality or productivity improvements.
- Quality Checks: Review finished assemblies & parts to ensure accuracy against work instructions and prescribed quality.
- Housekeeping: Maintain clean, safe and orderly work areas.
Knowledge, skills and any other information required to be successful in this role.
- Mechanic Certificate II or higher
- KCSE certificate
- Preferred 3 years of automotive-related Assembly experience
- Ability to read and follow work instructions
- Good communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Patience and a good sense of humour and the ability to work as part of a team
- An energetic personality; ambitious, independent, systematic attention to detail, flexible, self-critical and able to work well under pressure
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: