Ministry of Water and Sanitation Job Vacancy 2018 for Supply Chain Internships, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Ministry of Water and Sanitation job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Ministry of Water and Sanitation Job Vacancy 2018
The Ministry of Water and Sanitation has declared twenty-Five (25) posts Internship Opportunities as follows:
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT OFFICER – (1 POSITION)
Requirements for the Supply Chain Management Internship
- Bachelor‘s Degree in any of the following disciplines- Commerce, Business Administration (Supply Management Option), Economics.
- Procurement and Supply Management, Marketing or their equivalent form recognized institution.
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct:
- Personal Accident Insurance cover for the Internship period:
- Copy of PIN Certificate
- Copy of National ID Card or Passport: and
- Two (2) coloured Passport size Photographs
INTERNSHIP PERIOD: ONE (I) YEAR
Prospective Interns MUST satisfy the requirements of Leadership and Integrity set out in Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the required qualifications should upload and fill an application form from the Public Service Commission of Kenya’s Internship Link (www.publicservice.go.ke) and submit together with copies of required certificates and testimonials to the address provided below:
Ministry of Water and Sanitation
0. Box 49720 – 00100,
Or hand delivered to the Director, Human Resource Management and Development’s office, Maji House Building, 1st Floor Room 154 so as to reach the office on or before 15th
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More