Ministry of Lands and Physical Planning Job Vacancy 2018 for Human Resource Management & Development Internship
The Ministry of Lands and Physical Flaming seeks to engage twenty (20) qualiﬁed and highly motivated interns to undertake their internship programmes in departments/ sections as follows:
Human Resource Management & Development – (2 POST)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, Business Administration (Human Resource Management), Personnel Management or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science and Post graduate Diploma/Degree in Human Resource/Personnel Management, Industrial Relations or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution.
- Be computer literate.
Other requirements that successful interns will be required to have are:
- A valid Police Clearance Certificate (Certificate of good conduct) from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Personal accident insurance to cover for personal risks lasting for the period of the internship;
- Medical insurance cover by the National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) or any other reputable medical insurance firm;
- Copy of National Identity Card (ID) or copy of Passport; e.
- A copy of PIN certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority; and
- Recommendation letter from the Institution.
INTERNSHIP PERIOD Twelve (12) Months.
How to Apply
All the applicants must fulfill the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya (2010) on Leadership and Integrity.
Equal Opportunities will be accorded, and therefore people living with disabilities, women and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply.
Candidates who meet the above requirements should download and fill out an application form from Public Service Commission of Kenya Internship link (www.publicservice.go.ke) and submit together with copies of certificates to the address below or hand deliver to the
Human Resource Management Registry,
Ardhi House, 11th Floor, Wing A
so as to reach the office on or before 30th March, 2018.
The Principal Secretary
Ministry of Lands and Physical Planning
P. 0. Box 30450 – 00100 NAIROBI
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: