Ministry of Labour Job Vacancy 2018 for Clerical Officer (47 Posts), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Ministry of Labour Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Ministry of Labour Job Vacancy 2018
Applications are invited from suitably qualified serving officers in the Public Service for the advertised vacant positions shown here below.
Clerical Officer II, JOB GROUP ‘F’ – FORTY SEVEN (47) POSTS, ADVERT NO.15/2018
Clerical Officer Job Requirements
For appointment to this grade an officer must
- Be a serving officer in the Public Service;
- Have a Kenyan Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Mean Grade C- (Minus) or its equivalent qualification; and
- Have a Certificate in computer applications skills from a recognized institution.
Responsibilities for the Clerical Officer Job
- Collecting statistical records
- Carrying out transactions related to accounts or personnel information
- Filing receipts
- Receiving, filing and dispatching correspondences;
- Preparing Pay Change Advices (PCAs);
- Preparing initial documents for issuance of stores;
- Photocopying and scanning documents;
- Checking general office cleaning; and
- Keeping safe custody of equipment, documents and records
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing ONE application form PSC2 (Revised 2016). The form may be downloaded from Public Service Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke or Ministry’s website www.labour.go.ke
Candidates should NOT attach copies of academic, professional documents or transcripts. All the details requested in the advertisement should be filled in the form.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, Academic, Professional Certificates and Transcripts during interviews.
Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Completed application forms should reach the Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of Labour and Social Protection, P.O. Box 40326-00100, NAIROBI or hand delivered to National Social Security Fund (NSSF) Building, Block ‘A’, Eastern Wing, 5th Floor Registry, on or before 22nd October 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: