Ministry of Health Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts have been released online. Ministry of Health recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Ministry of Health|
Ministry of Health Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Ministry of Health Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
Ministry of Health is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Project Account Assistant
The main role of the accounting assistants will be to support the Project Accountant by performing clerical tasks, including processing and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fact checking, filing, and other duties, as needed. Understand basic Accounting principles and proficient with computers and software, such as MS Excel. Should be
trustworthy, efficient, and organized.
The roles and responsibilities of the Assistant Project Accountant include, but are not limited
- Preparation, Review and filing of payroll and payroll documents including Payslip
generation and statutory deductions submissions to the respective bodies (NHIF, NSSF, PAYE, HELB) monthly for all the contracted project staff.
- Liaising with Project Accountants in all 47 counties on all the financial matters.
- Collecting and consolidating the financial statements from the 47 counties on quarterly basis.
- Prepare periodic statements of expenditure (SOE) reports and fund replenishment
requests, carefully checking and inspecting all supporting documents.
- In collaboration with Project implementing entities, to prepare quarterly and annual financial reports in the standard format(s) included in annex I on Financial Management Procedures.
- In consultation PM and Project Accountant, to oversee the establishment and proper maintenance of accounts system in all the counties in accordance with the PFM and financial regulations and procedures of the NT.
- Support the PMT in the facilitation of internal and external financial audits at the
- Other project-related responsibilities as may be assigned by the Project Manager.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with finance regulations
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel
- Organization skills
- Good Communication skills, fluency in required in English and great interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- Minimum of CPA 2. Bachelor’s degree in a relevant accounting field is an added advantage but not mandatory.
- Previous engagement with a World Bank Project is an added advantage
How to Apply
The duration of the assignment will be 24 months from September 2020 to 30th September 2021.
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Ministry of Health Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ministry of Health Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Ministry of Health Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Ministry of Health Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Ministry of Health Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Ministry of Health Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: