Ministry of Environment Job Vacancy 2019 for Communication Internship
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Ministry of Environment Job Vacancy 2019Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Ministry of Environment Job Vacancy 2019
- Assisting in building corporate relations;
- assisting in developing content on topical issues for uploading onto the Ministry’s website, Information Education Communication (IEC) materials and undertaking media monitoring;
- Assisting in the preparation of media reviews, briefs, press releases/statements and supplements; assisting in maintaining public relations records and documents; and
- Participating in event organization.
- Required specialization: news media, digital media and social media
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines:-Mass Communication, Public Relations, Communication Studies or Media Studies/Science from a recognized institution;
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences with a Postgraduate Diploma: in Mass Communication, Public Relations, Communication Studies or Media Studies/Science from a recognized institution;
- Be well organized, with proficiency in the, use of digital and social media platforms;
- Have-a certificate in computer application skins from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their applications; together with copies of their curriculum vitae, academic and professional certificates to the Office of the undersigned, on or before 11th February, 2019;
The Cabinet Secretary
Ministry of Environment and Forestry
P.O Box 30126-00100
Hand Delivered to the Ministry’s Central Registry, NHIF Building, 13th Floor, Room 1303
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: