Ministry of Defense Job Vacancy For Panel Beater 4 Posts (14-16K), Details
JOB GROUP ‘E’ – 4 POSTS
Basic Salary: Ksh. 14,490 – 16,250 p.m. (Job, Group “E”)
House Allowance: Depending on area of deployment
Commuter Allowance: Ksh 3,000
Leave Allowance: (Once yearly) Ksh 4,000
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable.
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre and the officer will work under the supervision and guidance of a senior officer.
Duties for the Panel Beater Job
- basic removing of dents on vehicle and plant body parts,
- gas welding,
- replacement of vehicle body parts,
- straightening of chassis, repair
- of radiators and exhaust pipes.
Panel Beater Job Requirements
For appointment to this grade, the candidate must have:-
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D+ or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Artisan National Trade Test Certificate Grade III/apprentice Certificate awarded by the Directorate of Industrial Training or its equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing ONE application form PSC2 (Revised 2016) and submit the same together with certified copies of the required certificates. The application form may be downloaded from Public
Service Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke
Completed application forms should reach the
Cabinet Secretary’s office
Ministry of Defence,
P.O. Box 40668 -00100,
or hand delivered to Ulinzi House gate off Lenana Road, on or before 8th January, 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: