Ministry of Defense Job Vacancy For Draughtsman (22-27K), Application Details
JOB GROUP ‘H’ – 2 POSTS
Basic Salary: Ksh. 22,380 – 27,680 p.m. (Job, Group “H”)
House Allowance: Depending on area of deployment
Commuter Allowance: Ksh 4,000
Leave Allowance: (Once yearly) Ksh 4,000
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable.
This is the entry grade for this cadre.
Duties for the Draughtsman Job
- level will involve preparation of circuit diagrams;
- scale elevations;
- drawing of figures; physical development plans for towns from sketches;
- charts and maps;
- drafting of simple regional plans from basic data and sketches;
- checking and confirmation of plans status and reproduction of graphics by means of photographic or other printing process;
- calculation of areas using planimeter and scales under the guidance of an experienced Draughtsman.
Draughtsman Job Requirements
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:
- Be in possession of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE), mean grade C plain, with at least a C in English, Mathematics, Physics/Physical Science, Geography, Technical Drawing or its approved equivalent
- Diploma in Building, Cartography, Physical Planning, Electrical/Electronics, Civil, Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing ONE application form PSC2 (Revised 2016) and submit the same together with certified copies of the required certificates. The application form may be downloaded from Public
Service Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke
Completed application forms should reach the
Cabinet Secretary’s office
Ministry of Defence,
P.O. Box 40668 -00100,
or hand delivered to Ulinzi House gate off Lenana Road, on or before 8th January, 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: