Ministry of Defense Job Vacancy For Cook 10 Posts (14-16K), Application Details
JOB GROUP ‘E’ – 10 POSTS
Basic Salary: Ksh. 14,490 – 16,250 p.m. (Job, Group “E”)
House Allowance: Depending on area of deployment
Commuter Allowance: Ksh 3,000
Leave Allowance: (Once yearly) Ksh 4,000
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable.
This will be the entry grade for the Cooks cadre. An officer at this level will be on job training and will carry out duties under the supervision of a senior officer.
Duties for the Cook Job
- preparation of raw foods for cooking;
- cleanliness of equipment used in production;
- maintaining hygiene by ensuring cleaning of the kitchen and its surroundings
- setting up and preparing equipment for use in food preparation and production
- alerting the supervisor of any defective equipment.
Cook Job Requirements
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade ‘D’ plain or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Craft Certificate in Food and Beverage Production, Sales and Service or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Attended a formal course lasting not less than two (2) months in Food
- Production organized by the Kenya Utalii College or other recognized institution.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: