Ministry of Defense Job Vacancy For Clerical Officer 8 Posts (15-19K), Application Details
JOB GROUP ‘F’ – 8 POSTS
Basic Salary: Ksh. 15,620 – 19,160 p.m
(Job, Group “F”)
House Allowance: Depending on area of deployment
Commuter Allowance: Ksh 3,000
Leave Allowance: (Once yearly) Ksh 4,000
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable.
Duties for the Clerical Officer Job
This is the entry and training grade for the Clerical Cadre. Work at this level will be carried out under close supervision and guidance of a more senior officer and will be subject to regular checks and verification.
Officers at this level will be deployed in the HRM Unit, general registry, supplies, accounts office or general office services.
Specific duties will include
- compiling statistical records; sorting, filing and dispatching letters;
- maintaining an efficient filing system; processing appointments,
- promotions, discipline, transfers and other related duties in human resource management;
- computation of financial or statistical records based on
- routine or special sources of information; preparing payment vouchers;
- compiling data and drafting simple letters.
Clerical Officer Job Requirements
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must be in possession of:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C – or its approved equivalent; and
- Proficiency in computer applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing ONE application form PSC2 (Revised 2016) and submit the same together with certified copies of the required certificates. The application form may be downloaded from Public
Service Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke
Completed application forms should reach the
Cabinet Secretary’s office
Ministry of Defence,
P.O. Box 40668 -00100,
or hand delivered to Ulinzi House gate off Lenana Road, on or before 8th January, 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: