Microsoft Kenya Software Engineering Opportunity 2018, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Microsoft Kenya Software Engineering Opportunity 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Microsoft Kenya Software Engineering Opportunity 2018
Do complex problems make you thrive? You are intellectually curious and love to innovate and collaborate?
If so, join Microsoft to envision, create and build the solutions and tools of the future. Together, let’s empower billions.
What do Software Engineers do at Microsoft?
Software engineers (SWEs) collaborate with a committed team to design, develop and test the next generation of technology solutions for millions of people. This is where grassroots innovation and large-scale engineering coexist. The environment can lead to some fascinating stories!
As a Software engineer (SWE) at Microsoft, you will work in a team with other SWEs and program managers to solve problems and build innovative software solutions. You must be customer-obsessed and display a drive for quality. You will also be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes to leverage in your solutions.
You are dedicated to building software to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
- Currently pursuing bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD degree in engineering, computer science or related field.
- A year or two of experience in object-oriented programming languages such as C++,C#, Java or other programming languages.
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures and other systems architecture factors that affect code quality, performance and customer experience.
- Some experience building software outside of the classroom environment like an internship, hackathon, research project or related experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a team and effective time management.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE: