Microsoft Job Vacancy For M&O Leader, Application Details
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our mission is grounded in both the world in which we live and the future we strive to create. Today, we live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses is designed to enable Microsoft and our customers to thrive in this world.
- Drive customer success by leading cross Area / Subsidiary transformation and delivering business performance across our Bold Ambitions focused on our customers Digital Transformation success.
- Primary local leadership accountability for the velocity of Microsoftâ€™s transformation and for quality business performance results against specific priorities and critical measures of success.
Leadership to ensure all efforts to accelerate our transformation deliver customer success.
Land and grow Connected Sales & Modern Marketing Capabilities to enhance customer experiences and deliver new revenue opportunities aligned to our bold ambitions.
- Bring to life the value of the Global Demand Center services enabling rich customer engagement that delivers on new revenue opportunities
Leadership of the marketing and sales interface that strongly demonstrates marketings impact on businese performance
Deliver on the 3 Operating Mechanisms Subsidiary Scorecard, Revenue (P&L) and growing Share faster than priority competitors.
- Cross Area / Subsidiary leadership that meet or exceeds net revenue with a healthy revenue mix aligned to strategic priorities, contribution margin (CM) and annuity targets. 80% or greater high quality green Sub Scorecard Transformational Leading Indicators. Grow year over year (YoY) market share growth across Cloud Services workloads.
Function or act as the SMC Segment Leader delivering SCM business performance at scale
- D7 – M&O Leader is the acknowledged SMC Segment Lead locally and in QBUs
MSA M&O Leader is acknowledged as a role model and leaderfor shared planning, execution and performance
Provide leadership to grow a world class center of excellence for One Microsoft shared operational service & support in a manner that accelerates transformation
Create clarity, generate energy and deliver success through an impactful people and readiness agenda.
- Increase workgroup health building an organization that is stronger tomorrow than today. Increase Area / Subsidiary capabilities and confidence aligned to our future.
Drive and maintain a strong culture of compliance that exemplifies our commitment to doing business with integrity and transparency.
- Build a culture that develops trust with our customers, supplier & partners. Provide leadership for a strong balance across business needs, compliance imperatives & fiduciary responsibilities.
- Business Planning and Rhythm of the Business (RoB) Support & Management
- Accelerate Global Sales Transformation (GST) Landing & Support
- Standardized Business Intelligence (BI) & Reporting
- Sales, Programs, & Support
- Commercial Licensing Strategy
- People management
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Microsoft career website on jobsbeta.microsoft.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: