Microsoft Job Vacancy 2018 for Senior Program Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Microsoft Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Microsoft Job Vacancy 2018
Microsoft Kenya App Compatibility team is helping Windows customers every day. We work with the latest software and devices to directly impact the delivery of Windows.
- Engage with internal and external customers and partners to identify, prioritize and plan new investments in the area of application and device Compatibility
- Develop functional specs that identify the use cases and requirements defining the success of the ADC Compat team’s deliverables
- Identify and manage dependencies the ADC Compat team has from and to other Microsoft teams
- Use data to understand and communicate progress towards goals to stakeholders in ADC and remote
- Build a strong understanding of the Windows app ecosystem, and what our customers expect from it
- Drive for results, increasing our team’s impact as our processes and content identify issues more effectively.
- Work with data to measure impact, effectiveness and make business decisions.
- Be highly motivated and demonstrate willingness to learn and to grow within the role.
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you deliver.
- Work with latest Windows devices and technologies.
- Collaborate with other Windows Development teams based in Redmond and Ireland
This is a technical role and we require a good understanding of core operating systems and programming concepts.
- Industry experience designing, building, testing & shipping software.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to deal with ambiguity comfortably.
- Passion for customers and product quality.
- A natural passion & drive to lead by example.
- We deal daily with issues affecting multiple teams world-wide, strong leadership and communication skills are a must.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to clearly explain complex technical issues
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks competently
- Solid problem solving skills
- 4+ years experience in the software or IT industry
- Computer Science or Engineering bachelor degree or equivalent
- Proven experience leading large scale projects, from requirements gathering through execution and delivery.
- Motivated individual who can learn quickly an evolving set of technologies
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: