Microsoft Job Recruitment 2018 for Account Executive
Microsoft was founded on the principle that people can do remarkable things when technology is within reach.Core to our mission is creating immersive and inclusive experiences that inspire lifelong learning, stimulating development of essential life skills, communication, collaboration, critical thinking, creativity, character, citizenship and computational thinking and supporting educators in guiding and nurturing student passions. We will empower students and educators to create and share in entirely new ways, to teach and learn through exploration, to adapt to individual learning needs, so they can make, design, invent and build with technology that stays out of the way. At Microsoft, we believe technology has the power to support learning transformation and be the trusted partner to help governments and nations around the world to build a future ready workforce needed to fuel economies and entrepreneurship.Join us in our mission of empowering the students of today to create the world of tomorrow.Responsibilities
- Meet or exceed your revenue and share goals by:
- Increasing Education Customer licencing annuity rates and ensuring on-time renewals with maximum revenue recapture working with your Education Licencing Sales Specialist.
- Increasing adoption of new Education licensing programs working with your Education Licencing Sales Specialist
- Driving new business incl. Cloud, Windows 10 and Education products – working with your Solutions Specialist.
- Driving Consumption working with your Account Technology Specialist.
- Increasing satisfaction ratings with your Education customers
- Driving Services engagements and working with Microsoft Services orchestrating customer engagement with internal and external resources.
- Leverage voice of customer feedback through surveys, listening systems and social mechanisms to identify and alleviate key customer success blockers
- Run a predictable and healthy business. Remain focused on customer-facing time by maintaining basic sales hygiene and running a predictable and healthy business including a consistent schedule of meetings with your manager and your (virtual) account team.
- Transition Education Managed Accounts to the Microsoft Cloud leveraging hybrid and security solutions to grow Azure revenue/consumption. Drive deployment and active usage of Office 365 in all Education Managed Accounts.. Land the Microsoft Education Industry Vertical Solutions to justify increased Azure consumption.
- Share Windows 10 value proposition with every education account (customer and supporting partners) and showcase differentiators across the operating system, device portfolio and inputs (pen, touch, keyboard/mouse, etc.) to drive Windows 10 adoption. In Emerging Markets position MultiPoint Services/Windows Server to repurpose old technology to Windows 10 in labs encouraging whole campus adoption.
- Drive awareness of Microsoft Cloud technology (including the Microsoft Education Industry Vertical Solutions value to all Education Managed Accounts through seminars, workshops, webinars and direct engagement generating customer testimonials to help showcase our impact on institutional efficiency, student achievement and employability – especially for GAFE/Chromebook winbacks and STEM.
- Actively drive and sell based on the Education Industry Vertical Solution Maps. Integrate into Education customer negotiations and discussions, ensuring that your partners are mapped directly to the solution that you drive in your market and make sure to make use of marketing/event etc. to land the solution.
Contribute to Microsoft growth commitment through attainment of your revenue-based and/or utilization-based quota.Qualifications
- 5-8 years of related experience.
- Required Bachelor’s Degree.
- Preferred MBA/Master’s Degree.
- A proven sales or sales management track record that includes extensive direct contact with customers and partners and an ability to develop and implement successful sales plans.
- Ability to win in a highly competitive environment – proven ability to successfully address competitive threats, navigate complex customer environments and make the appropriate judgment calls to succeed.
- Subject matter expertise. Understand and be able to articulate the way education institutions use technology to support teaching and learning..
- Passion for Education and ICT: Likes to win and is passionate about making a strong contribution to future generations.
- Demonstrated expertise positioning education solutions to senior education decision makers by reinforcing the technology value to the customers overall business plan and/or strategic opportunities.
- Executive maturity and presence to appropriately represent Microsoft to senior IT and Business executives at our customers and partners. This includes the ability to understand key industry drivers, issues and solutions, distribution channels, partners and analyst insights.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: