Micato Job Recruitment 2018 for Reservation Officer
Reporting to the Reservation Manager, the main role for this position is making and confirming reservations for guests, handling incoming calls to the reservation department in a professional, efficient, friendly manner in a leading Luxurious Tour Company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Issuing hotel vouchers and reservations arrangement of local and international tours
- Following up on confirmation of booking vouchers
- Reconfirming guests flight tickets before Safari
- Making provisional bookings for our guests
- Making bulk block bookings with all the suppliers in line with the company and client’s needs and effectively administer the same with the approval of the Tour manager.
- Making all the reservations and follow ups and enter all the information on GRANIT SYSTEM
- Ensure clients’ special requests especially on accommodation & room specification.
- Designing Safari Packages for all tours
- Processing payments for suppliers for accounts to make the necessary arrangements for payments.
- Briefing tour leaders before safari.
- Maintaining excellent communication with all our suppliers, local and overseas agents.
- Booking flights as per Company’s specifications
- Preparing files and itineraries with all the information and advance requesting of all services included in the programs.
- Degree or Diploma in Tourism Management or its equivalent
- Minimum of at least 3 years’ experience in a busy Tour and Travel Company
- Proficiency in Computer skills especially GRANIT system
- Must have excellent guests’ service and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and keen to details.
- Attention to details and high level of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Ability to make quick and balanced decisions
- Can work on late evening/ night shift.
- A Team player
How to Apply
Send your application clearly stating the position applying for in subject to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27 January 2018.
Please note that, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: