mHealth Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 Finance officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for mHealth Kenya job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
mHealth Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
mHealth Kenya is a limited liability company in Kenya that brings together a team of experts with a diversity of knowledge and experience, and a deep understanding of ICT for Health.
mHealth Kenya’s purpose is to bridge communication gaps among remote healthcare facilities, community workers, and central government headquarters to improve care and treatment.
mHealth Kenya specializes in cutting edge, prescient mobile health (mHealth) technology applications, such as increasing direct patient care, rapid lab results communication, worker training, drug supply-level management. Over the last few years, mHealth Kenya has risen to be at the forefront of facilitating improved public health through use of mobile technologies.
mHealth Kenya in collaboration with the National Ministry of Health and CDC Kenya have identified a number of priority areas to redress the gaps within the Kenyan Ministry of Health systems. The mHealth innovations projects focus on the utilization of mobile solutions within the public health sector to improve access and enhance efficiencies within selected HIV/AIDS health care services.
mHealth Kenya is working closely with the Ministry of Health and other partners to continuously design enhanced innovative health service delivery solutions at all levels.
To further strengthen mHealth Kenya delivery capacity, we have an exciting opportunity for a first-class Finance Officer.
The broad purpose of the position is to help manage financial, operational and administrative risks through a defined set of responsibilities.
The Finance officer will:
- ensure maintenance of an adequate business platform responsive to CDC, USAID/USG and other donors compliance requirements;
- ensure adherence to applicable Kenyan fiscal laws and regulations;
- help in budgeting processes; ensure prompt billings and collections;
- manage cash flow to ensure project activities are well funded;
- ensure that all payments meet set thresholds for transparency and accountability;
- prepare and maintain updated finance related records;
- review and support contracting processes with mHealth partners, prepare and submit financial reports and analyses to management, and to donor entities as required;
- review and ensure value for money procurement actions;
- assist donor and statutory audits;
- proactively identify and recommend processes for continuous systems improvement;
- perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Demonstrated business acumen, high degree of integrity, excellence, energy and flexibility;
- Analytical mindset, excellent organization, ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in fast-paced environment:
- Minimum of five years’ experience with USG programs
- Proficiency in Ms Excel and accounting software
- Certified Public Accountant, member of a professional accounting body in good standing
- At least a bachelor’s level degree of education
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 21st September, 2018.
- a cover letter that clearly outlines fit with the qualifications criteria outlined above and
- a CV listing 3 references,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: