Mhasibu Sacco Society Limited Recruitment 2018 for Head of Finance, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Mhasibu Sacco Society Limited Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Mhasibu Sacco Society Limited Recruitment 2018
We are a leading Sacco with an indisputable record of performance and with a rapidly growing countrywide membership comprising mainly of professionals.
The Sacco ¡s seeking to recruit a suitable self-driven, result oriented and highly qualified individual for the following position:
Head of Finance
Overall purpose of the job: To oversee the organisation’s financial and accounting processes, development and evaluation of financial policies, procedures and controls systems in addition to budgeting, cashflow management and management of financial resources.
Duties and responsibilities for the Head of Finance Job
- Developing, documenting, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive Financial Plan for the Society,
- Advising management, CEO and Board of Directors on the Sacco’s financial position and financial and investment policies;
- Examining financial transactions for accuracy and compliance with entity policies and applicable laws and regulations;
- Communicate and advise the management regularly on financial status of the Society and funds available for activities, projects and programs;
- Monitor and adhere to strategic issues including financial planning, budgetary control and liquidity management within stipulated policies and guidelines.
- Advising the Board on various viable options for raising funds, analyzing market and competitors’ trends;
- Ensure accurate, timely financial record keeping and adequate budgetary controls are in place;
- Timely preparation and presentation of management records, cost control reports and budgets;
- Preparation and submission of accurate statutory reports as required.
- Ensuring reconciliations are done periodically in adherence to specific deadlines;
- Identifying emerging best practices within the industry which can assist the Sacco in producing accurate and reliable financial reporting information;
- Recommending appropriate dividend issuances, based on historical dividend patterns and expected cash flows;
- Facilitating the annual external audit process;
- Completing projects and perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
Head of Finance Job qualifications
- At least a Bachelor’s degree ¡n Finance or Accounting,
- CPA Finalist,
- Master Degree ¡s an added advantage,
- A member of a relevant professional body,
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience and in a management position,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Proficiency in MS office suite of package
- Candidates are expected to fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya by obtaining the necessary documentation.
How to Apply
All applications, copies of certificates, relevant testimonials, detailed curriculum vitae, current salary and expected salary to be sent to : email@example.com
The deadline for submission of all the applications ¡s on or before 24th May 2018 by 5.00pm.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: