Mhasibu Housing Job Recruitment 2018 for Sales and Marketing Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Mhasibu Housing Job Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Mhasibu Housing Job Recruitment 2018
Mhasibu Housing Company Limited (MHCL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mhasibu Sacco Society Ltd and has been ¡n the property business for over 8 years now with a major focus on land buying and selling to Sacco members and the general public.
We are seeking to recruit a suitable, self-driven, result oriented and highly qualified individual for the following position:
Sales and Marketing Manager
Overall Responsibility: Drive sales, overseeing customer issues, accounts growth and review of products and services of the Organization.
- Prepare Sales and Marketing plan.
- Prepare monthly plans for discussion and implementation in accordance with agreed targets.
- Conduct Market survey to come up with most effective marketing strategies which will help the Organization in decision making and allocation of the resource.
2. Sales and Marketing
- Drive sales as per the agreed targets.
- Research and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification of potential clients.
- Reaching out to new customers and making presentations formal/informal outlining the benefits of the company products and services.
- Maintain a detailed sales plan and ensure that the units are sold as per the agreed terms.
- Ensure that the Company earns the highest margins at all times.
- Prepare daily sales report and payment collection report.
- Prepare and provide written data and verbal reporting of marketing intelligence to Management.
- Provide advisory support and assistance to the supervisor as needed.
- Provide administrative assistance and support when requested.
- Ensure proper documentation and storage of data.
- Provide clear direction for staff in the marketing department.
- Manage costs at all times.
4. Risk Management
- Ensuring that Company policies and procedures are followed all through.
- Ensure security measures are observed all times to avoid loss.
- Ensure confidentiality and safety of all records, data and information obtained in the course of work.
- Provide periodic performance reports to the supervisor & ensure all reports submitted are acted upon.
- Provide relevant reports to the company management on timely manner.
- Ensure all operational reports are up to date.
6. Customer Care
- Maintaining and further excellent customer relationship with all potential and existing clients ensuring excellent and on-time rendering of service and after sales support to clients.
- Keen understanding of client’s requirements and subsequent customization of products /services as per clients.
- Prepare and discuss the monthly customer complaint report and offer solutions.
- Ensures all new & existing customers are well trained on Mhasibu housing company ltd products and services.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with stakeholders and other actors in the real estate sector in order to tap into opportunities.
- Representing Mhasibu housing company in stakeholders forums within area of operation (in liaison with the Board and Management).
- Attend sales seminars, sales meetings so as to stay updated on modern trends and regulations in the market place.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or business related field from a recognized institution;
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage;
- A member of relevant professional body;
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in real estate sector;
- Strong Analytical skills and
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of the package.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with ability to network and develop strong business relationships;
- Excellent planning, organizing, problem solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to work under pressure & meet strict deadlines;
- Adaptable, flexible & able to work in hostile environment/ hardship conditions.
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to email their application, curriculum vitae, names of the three referees and copies of the certificates & testimonials, clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the job title as the subject matter to be received not later than 4th May 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Manual applications will not be accepted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: