Media Council Job Recruitment 2018 for Driving work
The Media Council of Kenya is an independent national institution established by the Media Council Act, 2013 as the leading institution in the regulation of media and in the conduct and discipline of journalists. The Council seeks to fill the following vacant position.
Driver Job Responsibilities
- Transport authorized persons for official duties;
- Drive the assigned vehicle ensuring the safety of passengers, vehicle and other road users for the transport of authorized persons;
- Responsible for the day to day maintenance of the assigned vehicle –check oil level, water, coolant, battery, tyre, etc;
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the vehicle including arraigning it for repair using the prevailing procedure;
- Log official trips as per government procedure and policies including mileage, consumption, route etc.;
- Ensure vehicle documents are current including display of insurance cover at all times observe traffic rules and regulations;
- Maintain confidentiality of passenger conversations /discussions;
- Report accidents or incidents immediately to the supervisor and ensure that steps required by rules and regulations are taken incase of involvement in accident.
Qualifications for the Driver Job
- Possess a KCSE certificate C plain or its KNEC accepted equivalent
- Possess a clean driving license free from any endorsement;
- Three years (3) proven driving experience
- Have adequate knowledge of the highway code;
- Have Government Trade test III;
- Have knowledge of driving rules and conversant with road security code.
- Have a valid certificate of good conduct from Kenya Police renewable every two year
How to Apply
Applicants meeting above qualifications should send their applications, giving full details of their age, qualifications, experience, present and expected remuneration, full contact address including daytime telephone number, detailed C.V, copies of certificates and testimonials and contact details of three referees.
Applications should indicate position applied for including the reference number and addressed to: The Chief Executive Officer Media Council of Kenya P.O. Box 43132- 00100 NAIROBIApplications can also be sent via E-mail: email@example.com Or hand deliver applications to: Media Council of Kenya, Ground Floor, Britam Centre at Mara/Ragati Road Junction in Upper Hill So as to reach not later than 20th January 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: