Media Council Job Recruitment 2018 for Administrative Assistant
The Media Council of Kenya is an independent national institution established by the Media Council Act, 2013 as the leading institution in the regulation of media and in the conduct and discipline of journalists. The Council seeks to fill the following vacant position.
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective telephone and visitor handling to maintain professional image of the council.
- Making appointments and reservations both internally and externally for staff in the Council
- Receiving and assisting clients/visitors at the reception, greeting them in a courteous, warm, and professional manner Promoting a positive image of the community
- Receiving, sorting, registering and forwarding incoming mails to the Chief Executive Officer’s Office for action.
- Routinely perform basic typing, filing, and clerical work as requested
- Performing basic office administrative and HR duties assigned.
- Attending to all incoming and outgoing calls of the Council
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
Administrative Assistant Job Qualifications
- Possess a Diploma in secretarial studies from a recognized institution preferably KNEC , or Degree in Human Resource/Business Administration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Be excellent interpersonal skills and integrity
- Good command of both English and Kiswahili languages
- Have ability to work under pressure and independently
- Three (3) years relevant experience in a similar position in a busy organization with HR and administrative responsibilities.
How to Apply
Applicants meeting above qualifications should send their applications, giving full details of their age, qualifications, experience, present and expected remuneration, full contact address including daytime telephone number, detailed C.V, copies of certificates and testimonials and contact details of three referees.
Applications should indicate position applied for including the reference number and addressed to: The Chief Executive Officer Media Council of Kenya P.O. Box 43132- 00100 NAIROBIApplications can also be sent via E-mail: email@example.com Or hand deliver applications to: Media Council of Kenya, Ground Floor, Britam Centre at Mara/Ragati Road Junction in Upper Hill So as to reach not later than 20th January 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: